How do I use Sydney Water Talk and Water chemistry online?
- click "register" on the top right hand corner or
- click on the menu on Water chemistry online or
- click here.
- Q&A section to ask specific questions. Be sure to check out our HSC Chemistry page and past answers beforehand.
- Stories section for more information or to leave some helpful advice.
- Survey section to leave formal feedback about our site, content and resources.
- Drinking Water
- Recycled Water
- suggested timelines that help summarise how you can deliver this in the classroom
- a full depth study program with lesson plans
- depth study assessments with marking rubric
- supporting resources such as activities, experiments and factsheets
How do I use Water chemistry online?
Water chemistry online has free resources to download and view online. Additional interactive functions such as Q&A, polls and leaving feedback is only available once you have registered.
You can find a full Stage 6 Chemistry program guide and resources available to download.
Please register with your school email, only school emails will have their Q&A responses and feedback published.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
Below is a video, highlighting some features of Water chemistry online.
How do I register?
Students and teachers can create your own individual login, using your school email address.
Registration is free and easy, you can either:
Once registered, you're free to ask questions, leave feedback and use our polls and quizzes on this page.
Note: We will answer questions from school emails only. You only need to provide the required information indicated with the astericks* in the registration form.
How do I leave a question, advice or feedback?
Once you've registered with a school email. You can head straight to our:
What are your depth study programs? How am I supported to deliver these programs?
We have three Stage 6 Chemistry depth study programs in:
Our Stage 6 Chemistry Depth Study program outline can help you decide what's most suitable for you and your students.
You can find in our Documents section: