Call for Community Reference Group members
We’re looking for people to join our Hawkesbury-Nepean Community Reference Groups.
We are forming 5 Community Reference Groups across the Catchment to better understand community expectations for the Hawkesbury-Nepean Catchment and its waterways. We will be investigating community values for water quality to inform our future decision-making.
Where are Community Reference Groups being established?
Groups will be formed in the following locations:
- South Maroota
What’s in it for you?
As a volunteer member of the group you’ll:
- learn more about the management of the Hawkesbury-Nepean waterways
- have the opportunity to share your thoughts, issues and concerns about the Catchment
- work with us to explore appropriate management strategies for the waterways.
- willing to attend three (3) meetings in early 2018
- ready to contribute to the discussion
- interested in your local waterways and environment.
Nomination forms must be submitted by 5pm Thursday 25 January 2018.