Our survey team hits the waterways
From 28 December to mid January our intrepid survey team will be out and about making sure community members have their voices heard.
Our team will be in the following locations (weather dependent):
- Deerubbin Reserve and boat ramp, Mooney Mooney
- Cattai camping ground, Cattai
- Governor Phillip Park and Windsor boat ramp, George St, Windsor
- Tench Reserve and boat ramp, Jamisontown
- Bents Basin, Greendale
- Narragingy Reserve, Knox Rd, Doonside
Keep your eye out for project team members wearing Sydney Water t-shirts for your chance to share what you value about the Hawkesbury-Nepean waterways.