Look at the early concept design
You can now look at the early concept design which proposes features like:
- creek banks made of rocks and native plants
- outdoor educational and seating area
- two lookouts
- pedestrian paths
- a winding sandstone section in the centre of the creek base
- potential opportunity for a wetland
- some banks turned into salt marsh areas, a type of endangered ecological community historically found near waterways in Sydney. Find out more about salt marsh here.
After consultation we'll send out a newsletter to local residents and update this page about the feedback we receive.