Bossley Park and West Hoxton - valve installations
Beginning in June, we will be installing a valve on
- Prairie Vale Road, Bossley Park
- Quarry Road, Bossley Park and
- near the intersection Twenty Fifth Avenue and Twenty Sixth Avenue in West Hoxton
These valves will control the pressure of the water as it enters homes.
There will also be a small electrical cabinet and pits installed on the council verge. Please refer to the maps below for the exact locations.
This work will involve:
• investigating and surveying the area
• digging in the council verge and road to install the valve and cabling
• installing the cabinet and connecting cabling.
There will be an interruption to water supply during the final stages of work. Residents will be notified before this occurs.