Bradbury - Campbelltown South Reservoir re-chlorination plant works to begin Tuesday 19 April 2022
As part of the Prospect to Macarthur (ProMac) project we are building a new re-chlorination plant within our Campbelltown South Reservoir site at Bradbury to improve the management of water quality for our customers (please see map for location).
We had originally planned to start work in February, however, due to wet weather, work will now commence Tuesday 19 April 2022 and is expected to finish early September 2022, weather permitting.
The work involves:
- investigating and surveying the area
- setting up site facilities
- clearing trees and removing vegetation within 20 metres of our work area • using plant and equipment to level the site and remove spoil
- construction of a larger access road and an unloading bay for trucks
- delivery and cranage of any oversized pre-constructed building
- restoring the impacted area.
Construction traffic and impacts
There will be an increase in construction traffic around Bradbury during our work. Residents can expect to see truck movements on Karrabul Road, St Johns Road, Akuna Avenue, Greengate Road and Merino Crescent.
Our work hours
- Monday to Friday 7 am to 6 pm
- Saturdays 8 am to 1 pm.
No work is planned on Sundays or public holidays. If we need to work outside our standard hours from time to time, we will update residents before this occurs.
Location of work
The health and wellbeing of Sydney Water crews are our top priority. All crews are adhering to testing, social distancing, and mask wearing requirements.
Members of the public can rest easy knowing that Sydney Water's front line crews are authorised to work safely to continue delivering these essential services for their communities.
We know our work can be disruptive, so we’ll make every effort to reduce any impact this work may have on you. Thank you for your cooperation during this essential work.