ProMac pipeline passes halfway milestone!
Ten months into construction, we have installed over 62% of the 16km pipeline as part of the Prospect South to Macarthur (ProMac) project – made possible by the great work across the project team, our delivery partner ACCIONA and delivery contractors.
Our pipeline progress in numbers:
- Liverpool Reservoir to Cecil Hills – 1.8km of 1.9km complete
- Cecil Hills to Cecil Park Reservoir in Western Sydney Parklands – 2.7km of 3.6km complete. (The underbore of the Westlink M7 Motorway was completed last week, so we are ready to lay the pipe.)
- Range Road to Western Road in Kemps Creek – 4.2 km of 4.6km complete
- Narellan South Reservoir (Mount Annan) to Sugarloaf Pumping Station (Menangle Park) – 1.3km of 6km complete.
Well done team!
Other ProMac works currently in progress:
- refurbishment of Cecil Park Reservoir
- construction of Oran Park Reservoir and Harrington Park Pumping Station and
- upgrade of Liverpool Reservoir including the construction of a new Pumping Station.
Stay tuned for updates on these soon!
ProMac will ensure existing and future customers in South West Sydney and Western Sydney continue to have reliable access to clean drinking water.
The health and wellbeing of Sydney Water crews are our top priority. All crews are adhering to testing, social distancing, and mask wearing requirements.
Members of the public can rest easy knowing that Sydney Water's front line crews are authorised to work safely to continue delivering these essential services for their communities.
We know our work can be disruptive, so we’ll make every effort to reduce any impact this work may have on you.